| Activities & Attractions|
Nature & Adventures
Services & Accommodations
North West Territories,
Site Matches (13)
- Anderson's Lodge [Website | Summary]
Fish Lac Seul--the Walleye Capital of the World! Some of the finest Walleye fishing Northwestern Ontario has to offer. Also Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Lake Trout, and Musky. Ask about our "Fishing Guarantee!" You won't be disappointed.
P.O. Box 1058 Sioux Lookout ON P8T 1B7
807-737-1279 or 1-800-465-1098
- Tomahawk Resort [Website | Summary]
The Walleye are abundant at Tomahawk. There is nothing like a meal of fresh caught Walleye. Tackle used is jigs with minnows/leeches or worms on a Lindy Rig. Season opens third Saturday of May.
Box 29 Sioux Narrows ON P0X 1N0
807-226-5622 or 800-465-1091
- Northwest Ontario's Sunset Country Travel Association [Website | Summary]
Walleye are the essence of fishing in Ontario and they define the Canadian shore lunch.
P.O. Box 647W Kenora ON P9N 3X6
807-468-5853 or 1-800-665-7567
- Ross' Camp [Website | Summary]
The Clearwater-Pipestone chain-of-lakes provides direct boat access to 9 walleye lakes - some crystal clear, others are a stained water body. Good walleye fishing, averaging 1 1/2 to 3 lbs. with trophy opportunities (10- to 12 lbs.) as well.
RR# 2, Box 47 Emo ON P0W 1E0
807-428-2018 or 1-800-363-2018
- Goose Bay Camp [Website | Summary]
The walleye fishing on Lac Seul is unequaled by any drive-to lake in both quality and quantity.
Box 68W Ear Falls ON P0V 1T0
(807) 222-3313 or 800-667-5208
- Sioux Lookout Guiding Services [Website]
Sioux Lookout ON
- Pine Ridge Resort [Website]
Box 27 Smeaton SK S0J 2J0
306-426-2123 or 1-866-657-0664
- Chisholm's Timberwolf Lodge [Website]
- Banff Fishing Unlimited [Website]
- Fresh Water Fishing Canada [Website]
- Tip Top Wilderness Lodge [Website]
P.O. Box 310 Atikokan ON P0T 1C0
- Papertown Motor Inn [Website]
Box 599 Pine Falls MB R0E 1M0
- Donnelly's Minnitaki Lodge [Website]
P.O. Box 278B Sioux Lookout ON P8T 1A3
1-807-737-2399 or 1-800-563-5423